Thai Visa And Work Permit Services Bangkok

Thai Marriage Visa


A Thai marriage visa is a type of long-term visa that allows a foreigner who is married to a Thai citizen to live in Thailand for an extended period of time. In order to be eligible for a Thai marriage visa, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You must be married to a Thai citizen.
  • You must have a valid passport.
  • You must have a clean criminal record.
  • You must have at least 400,000 Thai baht (approximately $13,000) in a Thai bank account, or a monthly income of at least 40,000 Thai baht (approximately $1,300).

To apply for a Thai marriage visa, you will need to provide the following documents:

  • A completed visa application form.
  • Your passport and copies of the passport’s personal information and visa pages.
  • Proof of marriage, such as a marriage certificate.
  • Proof of financial stability, such as bank statements or proof of employment.
  • A medical certificate showing that you are in good health.

Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can submit your application to the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country. If your application is approved, you will receive a non-immigrant “O” visa, which allows you to stay in Thailand for a period of one year. You can then apply for a extension of stay at the immigration office in Thailand before your visa expires. It is important to note that the Thai marriage visa is not a permanent residence visa and does not allow you to work in Thailand. If you want to work in Thailand, you will need to obtain a work permit.

Feel free to contact us for more info...

Share This
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top