Thai Visa And Work Permit Services Bangkok

Thai Education Visa

Non-Immigrant Visa ED (Education)

If you’re a foreign student looking to pursue your studies at an accredited educational institution in Thailand, a Thai Education Visa might be just what you need. This visa is valid for the duration of your enrolled course and allows you to reside in Thailand for educational purposes. However, to be eligible for this visa, you must meet certain criteria, such as being accepted into a recognized Thai educational institution and having adequate financial resources to support yourself throughout your stay.

To apply for the Thai Education Visa, you’ll need to submit a completed visa application form, a passport with at least six months of validity remaining, and other necessary documents to the Thai embassy or consulate in your home country. Once you receive the visa, you’ll be required to register with the Office of International Affairs at your educational institution and report to Thai immigration authorities within 90 days of arrival.

It’s important to note that the Thai Education Visa doesn’t permit you to work in Thailand. If you want to work while studying, you’ll need to obtain a separate work permit. To sum it up, the Thai Education Visa enables foreign students to study in Thailand for the duration of their academic program, but it doesn’t grant permission to work without a separate work permit.

Contact one of our experts for more info...

Share This
Scroll to Top